Sunday, November 12, 2006

"Sexy Voice"

Hihi. I have a seriously bad sore throat now. I can't talk. It's feeling terrible cos I want to talk! *lolx* Brisbane is pretty nice & all. Did some small shopping & makan.

Oh & I just went to see my company doctor. They gonna send the bill to my company. Hehe. Hope my throat & voice get better by tmr if not I don't know how am I going to go for my Bangkok turn tmr.

Met a few friends at the airport yesterday. It always feels nice to see your friends especially those you haven't seen for long. & Emily came back to SG again. So she came my place together with me after my flight. We slacked awhile 1st before we went out for dinner together.

At night, I met him, despite the conditons that I am in now. "Sexy voice", tired, sick-looking face & blah blah blah.

Thank you for the sweets. I love the thought. =)

No comments: