Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm still a girl afterall

I'm bored. I'm not in a very good mood. Nah. It's not PMS. Just feeling a tiny winy bit of lousy, a tiny winy bit of mixed feelings, a tiny winy bit of uncertainty & a tiny winy bit of everything.

Frankly speaking, actually I'm quite skeptical about the things that are happening & going on in my life. I'm tired of always being the one who is thinking about it. I'm tired of always being the one waiting & waiting. I'm tired of always being the one saying it doesn't matter when it actually means a lot to me.

Everyone is different. We have different priority/priorities in life. It's not easy for 2 persons to get together & live happily ever after forever. It requires a lot of understanding, trust, giving, taking & unconditonal love & care. Tough task huh?

Sometimes I feel that I'm giving more than I'm receiving. It's like I wish things will happen more than you do. Happy because of you, not happy also because of you. ArgHhhh.....

No matter how's strong I appear to be, I'm still a girl afterall.

I hope things will get settled & sorted out soon. Guess just take things one step at a time. Whatever will be, will be.

May things work out.

Cheers to my flight later.

No comments: