Monday, January 08, 2007

Enjoying

I have been enjoying my leave so far, catching up with people & doing things I like. Though I didn't get out of Singapore for a short holiday, it has been great still. Probably I may plan for a trip on my next leave that is coming up in a couple of months' time. Anyway, I'm entitled to a free travel ticket, so perhaps I can start thinking where I wanna go to. ;)

Met up with some of my batchmates on 6th.









After that, I went down to Bishan then headed down to East Coast. Everything was good. Till now. *winks*

I watched Blood Diamond yesterday. It was not bad. Wanted to watch Fast Food Nation instead but it was not available. Then it was buffet dinner at this japanese restaurant at Hotel Miramar. It wasn't very fantastic I feel & there weren't much varieties either. After which, 3 cars & we headed down to Vivo for a drink at Starbucks. Everyone left at 11pm, but we didn't feel going home yet, so we drove to Yishun, hanged around awhile, had his car washed & home sweet home.

I promise I gonna tidy up my room today. It's really messy! Let's see if I have the time to go gym also. If not I shall make it tmr. Heh. Meeting Emily at SIM later. May want to go town to get some stuffs before meeting her. Hmmm. Shall see how. I'm good at dilly-dally. I scare no time. Haha. Alright. Ciao!

Begins. =D

No comments: