Friday, January 05, 2007

Start of my leave

Yey! So my leave has started. Hehe. I met Evie yesterday for some hairdo at Kimage. Then I went back home, got changed, he came to pick me up & we went for late dinner together at Mr Bean Cafe at ard 9plus. Actually he already had his chicken rice earlier on in the evening, somemore he has a photoshoot this Saturday but he couldn't resist the food & just seeing me eat only, so he ate again. Haha. The food was quite nice though. His grilled sauages with mashed potatoes & ice latte, my beef lasagna & strawberry smoothie. *yum* =D

We hanged around at the cafe for awhile, then we headed down to Cineleisure, intending to catch a movie but there wasn't any suitable one. So.... We went down to AMK McDonald. Stayed there till like 3.45am I think. By the time, I reached home it was like around 4.10am & I gotta wake up by 9am cos I need to go back to training centre to meet my ward leader to review my performance.

Anyway, I did feel a sense of belonging when i went back to STC this morning. I miss the food! Haha. So I had malay food for lunch with Lydia at the canteen. I felt "senior" being back there, seeing all the newbies. Heh. Saw our beloved Mr Leong too. He seemed to have slim down quite a bit. I heard he's coming back to fly again. Hopefully I can get a chance to fly with him. Hehe.

I think....flying isn't that bad afterall. =)

I went shopping at Vivo just now too. Got myself a Clarins Eye Serum, (the salesgirl was so nice that she gave me some small samples of the eye serum & face cream so that it's easier for me to bring them along with me when i fly.) Loreal UV Perfect, Face Shop cleanser, a blue tube top from Forever21 & some stuffs from Giant. =D Oh & I had Long John! Heh. *grin*





Guess which one is mine? =P

No comments: