Sunday, January 28, 2007

What a day.

Yesterday was like a super rush day. For me (& him as well.) I was supposed to do a Bangkok turn but due to change of aircraft, I was put on standby & was called up to do Jarkata turn instead. Anyway, it was quite dramatic in between. Long story.

He had to work, due to some reasons, he left workplace late, came home late, didn't bath & got himself changed within 10 minutes, picked me up & the car speeded like nobody's business to Marina Square. Anyway, we were very much in time. We thought we gonna be late. The whole scenario was like very rushed & all but good thing, we were there. We caught Babel with his usual brudders & gfs. It was not a too bad show but I found it a bit draggy. 2.5hours. Hohoho.

After movie, everyone went seperate way & we headed down to Geylang for "Dou Hua" & then to my place's void deck to view some videos & photos done by his friend from his laptop. Came back home at 5 this morning. Slept at 5.30am. & I'm meeting Meifang later for lunch at Compasspoint. Been like so many months since I seen her.

Tata.

No comments: