Saturday, January 20, 2007

I just choose.

Hihi! I was back from London this morning at around 7am. By the time I reached home it was around 8plusam. Had some food, slacked a bit, watched some tv, bathed & out I go to meet Emily for lunch at Orchard. We had lunch at this thai restaurant at Ngee Ann City called "SaBai". The food was not too bad but it was a little pricey though.

Then we walked around for awhile & eventually we settled down at The Bakerinz at Paragon for dessert & coffee. Met him at 5pluspm. Emily joined us for awhile while waiting for her friends to come. He wanted to have some cheesecake & coffee. So we headed to Project Shop Cafe. Shortly after, her friends came & only left me & him. We hanged around & things were almost great until a phone call of his came in. A friend of his needed some help so I told him to leave. I was kind of sad & disappointed though cos I hadn't seen him for a few days when I was away. But I thought I should be understanding & all. Oh well, I just choose to believe & trust.

No comments: