Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A little forgetful

I think I'm getting a little forgetful these days. I need to pause & think for awhile, recalling what I did for the past days. By the way, I met Michelle at Hougang Mall on Saturday for sushi & drink before going back home to bath & change & meet my batchies. Forget to mention it earlier on. Heh. It always feels nice to hang out with her, even though it was just for a short while. =P

Oh & I met Emily at Orchard instead. We had dinner at Crystal Jade & dessert at The Coffee Club. Then night time was spent with him. We went suppering. Wanted to go Chomp Chomp but maybe cos it was a weekday, most of the stalls were closed. So we had prata, maggie goreng & ice tek tarik at one of the prata shops at Serangoon Gardens.

Actually, I'm pretty sleepy now. Didn't sleep much. Oh & I just went Hougang Mall to buy some groceries & KFC Zinger. Been craving for the special value meal. Haha.

Alright. I think I need to take a short nap now. After which, probably continue tiding my room, then bath, follow by dinner. I wanna read up some stuffs. Hopefully I'm not too lazy tonight. I need to do some reading la. Heh.

No comments: