Monday, January 29, 2007

Manchester tmr.

Just did a Penang turn this morning. Finally tmr I'm going on a long flight. I'm paxing up to Manchester & working back to Singapore. Will be back on Saturday's early morning. I know I gonna miss those people that I heaert but I would still love to go to this new destination in which I haven't been to. Manchester-United Stadium, shopping, shopping & more shopping..... *grin* Hopefully more pretty photos taken too. *teeheehee*

Met Mf in the afternoon yesterday & then met him in the evening. We went Plaza Singapura, ViVo City, Chinatown, Punggol Park & hanged around awhile before I went up home. It was fun. We walked a lot & oh, we both wore white from top to bottom! I think it's pretty cool. Hehe.

Despite wanting that special someone to be by my side at all times, I think it's important & good for us to have our own personal spaces too. I gonna get used to the idea.

No comments: