Saturday, February 03, 2007

Manchester

YEay! I just came back from Manchester this morning. It was a long flight, full passengers' load, physically-drained but all filled with happy & smiley passengers who kept on reassure us by telling us how much they enjoy the flight, the best flight they had ever had. the most wonderful team of flyers, how much they appreciate our excellent service & help to them. Somehow, it made it all worthed it afterall. =)

I definitely spent a lot of pounds with cash & card over there. Shopping was great & how I wished I could have another cargo bag for me. *guilty giggles*

Anyway, I managed to get the ticket to watch a Manchester-United vs Watford match at the Manchester-United Stadium. The stadium was really beautiful & spectacular. I love the atmosphere throughout & not I'm a really soccer's fan but I thought since I'm here, I would definitely love to take a look at the stadium & feel the stadium. I mean how many of you can get to come here right? *hehehe* Next time to Manchester, if by any chance, I would love to visit The Liverpool Stadium. Should be equally cool I guess. =P

By the way, Shiyu's gf, Alexis was doing the same flight with me. Such a coincidence right? Story.... Haha.

I feel that I have been away for very long even though it's just a few days. Maybe I just miss someone. *sweet smile*

~I need my laptop soon!!~








No comments: