Saturday, February 24, 2007

Brissy

It's nice to have a lapppy with you when you are a frequent flyer. Though my lappy isn't my favourite colour, I still kind of love it, cos it helps me to stay connected to my friends & loved ones even when I'm not in Sg. Maybe I can get some girly-stylist stickers, crystals to decorate it! Yey! Ideas please?

The weather in Brissy is really hot, much comparable to Sg. I restricted myself to spend overly too much this trip. I bought my stockings, colgate, moisturising cream, tim-tam, starburst, eclipse mints & vive lemon & almond shortbread. Had oriental food, mac & japanese food. Yes. I eat a lot. But I didn't really finish all. Just nibble a bit here & there & I'll feel really bloated & full.

Haven been exercising for very long. Gonna push myself harder. Wish me luck. Heh.

Flying back to Sg tonight. Will be back by 5.30am Sun. *winks*

love,
yolene

No comments: