Thursday, February 15, 2007

Shopping was good!

Shopping in SFO was good! Yummylicious Cheesecake Factory was good too! Probably gonna shop a little bit more later & have some more nice food at Cheesecake Factory again. Shall see. I think I have overspent. Shopping & food here aren't very kind to my bank account. Opps. *grin*

Chatted, seen & heard my boy through's the webcam on MSN earlier on just now. I'm happy! Hehe.

Flying back to HKG later. Gonna reach there on the EVE. Probably having some steamboat reunion with my crew. This is the 1st CNY that I didn't spend in SIN. Oh well, but I'll be back on CHU ER's morning & 3 days off after that. So maybe it's not so bad either? =P

Think I'll go slack around a bit, surf some webs, chat with some people, laze ard, get changed & down for buffet breakfast at the hotel's restaurant. Heh. Oh manz, yet to repaint my nails. Alright. Later. Hehe.

Ciao.

No comments: