Saturday, February 10, 2007

So...

Did I mention I watched Project Superstars 2 Final Live last Sunday? Anyway, it was okay la. The result was kind of expected.

Melbourne was not too bad. I broke my promise. I shopped & bought stuffs. *guilty grin* But they were really iresistable cos they were on sales. Haha. Alright. Excuses. *blah* =P

After I came back, spent sometimes with him, did a Manila turn today, tmr off & Monday going for a 8-days flight. HKG-SFO. Gonna be back on 2nd day of CNY, morning. I gonna miss Valentine's, miss CNY's eve, CNY's 1st day. *hiaks*

Just now Dad came to pick me up from flight, then went home to change & go for dinner & get some CNY's goodies with my parents & youngest brother. Been long since I really spent sometimes with them. So it was a good thing. Hehe.

No comments: