Sunday, February 25, 2007

Love a little lesser, care a little lesser, need a little lesser.

My plane touched down at 5am this morning. Got free transport for us to get home. Took the cab & reached home at around 6am. Showered & slept till like an hour ago. I didn't even bother to unpack my bag.

2 friends coming my place later. Yey! Hehe. Probably gonna have some lunch & tibits together & I guess we gonna play cards! Yup yup. It should be fun. Hehe.

Life should be an all-rounder ya. You have family who dote on you, special someone who you love & love you for who you are, different categories of friends at different stages of your life, personal time & space, your goals & dreams. I don't know what I have been missing out all these while, but now I'm trying to change my perceptions of things in my life. Love a little lesser, care a little lesser, need a little lesser. Though these are not my style of doing, perhaps I'll feel better? I don't know myself either. Relax & enjoy & show a little "I don't care" attitude may do things good? That's what my friends tell me. I wish I can. I really do. I want to make myself happy & the people who love me & I love happy.

If things are meant to change, they will. I realise people & things don't need a reason to change & it can just happen overnight. I know it's scary but that's nature of life. Letting go is always the hardest thing to do but when you are able to do it, you gonna feel so much better. I'm a stubborn person. I talk reasons to people, I comfort people, I give advices to people. But when it comes to myself, I think I'm totally lost.

I think I'm really quite prone to mood-swing. One moment I can be very happy, the next moment I may think of negative or unhappy thoughts & I would start to brood over them. I guess I just need more reassurance. I often feel the lack of sercurity. I want to feel loved & pampered more. I need your assurance. I need you to tell me that you love me. I need you to tell me that you care. I need you to tell me that you need me. Are you going to give me those all?

Lalalalala. Just some random thoughts. I'm alright. It's just the sudden rush of thoughts that came to my mind & I really wanna write them down somewhere.

Happy Sunday! =)

No comments: