Thursday, February 22, 2007

CNY

Came back to SIN on CNY Day 2. Didn't really had much rest after I got home. Went to my 2 aunties' places & came back home in the late evening. Had dinner & went out to watch Norbit with him & gang. It was a pretty funny & lame movie. Had a good laugh. Hehe. Then after that we went Hongkong Cafe at Cineleisure to play cards & had some light supper. Everything ended like almost 3am.

CNY Day 3 - Watched Protege with Yeun. It was good. Love the handsome hunky Daniel Wu. *grin* Then we had Thai Express for dinner. Bumped into her friends & we all decided to have dinner together. At night, met him after his work, stayed out, spent time together, woke up at 12pm the next day, went AMK Hub for a walk, then went to his place to visit his parents. His mum cooked lunch for us. Stayed for like 2hrs plus, then he came over to my place. Only my mum was at home, my youngest brother came back awhile & went out again. He stayed for like an hr plus or so, then he left to meet his army brothers at Bugis for CNY reunion dinner.

So far, everything has been good for us. But I just came across something in which I feel a bit uncomfortable. I think he doesn't know. Maybe I'm just thinking too much?

No comments: