Monday, January 19, 2009

as long as

Went for a fringe cut just now, like (AGAIN!!). ;p This is like the umpteen times I cut in a month. I cut twice in singapore, then I went hong kong to cut again and this afternoon after I woke up from my nap, I suddenly got so irritated with my hair and I decided to cut it one more time again. Took my car, went to the salon, met this really nice lady who was so patient with me. But I was nice to her too. I was so taken in by her words that I actually purchase the hair gel that she claimed can make my hair shine like a star. *roll eyes* I also bought a mini hair-straightener from her which I thought it was rather cute. Light and small to make it travel fuss-free, easy to use , it costs only $18 which I thought it's rather reasonable, and most importantly it's pink! Haha...

And I finally found a pouch for my omnia. And for the first time, I thought the purple is nicer than the pink. It probably isn't the most perfect storage casing for my phone, but it's sweet enough for me to love it for the time being :)

I bought lots of rubbish here and there, from really random shops. I always find a reason to buy thing, like I tell myself oh I think I may need this I think I may need that. And sometimes I buy things for my favorite people too.

Anyway I was back from melbourne this morning. The flight was ermmm...overwhelming. I am glad to be back home. =) You know many many many times, you just want to find a reason to convince yourself that whatever you do, whatever you say is still of some worth to another person, especially when that person still means something to you. For example like a special friend who you don't want to see him getting hurt and you just want him to be truly happy and nothing else. But here am I thinking, I am in no position to say anything and I know it's not going to be appreciated. So I will stay off. ;)

As long as you are happy, for now.

Good night people!

Love.

No comments: