Thursday, January 22, 2009

beijing

The new beijing hotel we stay is really beautiful. It somehow resembles the ritz carlton hotel in singapore. The bath tub by the window, the big bed with a flat screen tv in front of you, plus the wireless keyboard that claims to enable you to surf the net on the tv, (i think i rather use my own lappy. it's much faster and "smarter". haha...), the in house movies.

But I didn't have time to really enjoy the room. Had typical chinese food for dinner, then we had the most expensive foot and body massage. We practically walked along the streets in the freezing cold weather, trying to get some decent places for massage but seemed to no avail. They were all equally expensive. I think shanghai seems a better place to get really cheap and good massage. The funniest part was, the staffs there thought we are together and they made us change into their pyjamas in the same room. It was hilarious la. *laugh* So we had to back face each other to change, with me occasionally, jokingly teasing him say "hey you don't peek hor...!". And he would reply saying oh it's black, oh it's pink... What a company I had for that night. Haha...

We sank into deep sleep throughout the massage, ok, maybe not exactly throughout but almost. Was so tired after the flight and I only managed to sleep like 2 hours before the flight. Now you know why I hate early morning flight. I always can't sleep the night before. When we headed back to our rooms, it was midnight. I was tired and sleepy but I wanted to watch a movie before I sleep. I told him I am going to watch "the grudge 2". He said okay he is going to watch that too. If there is any ghost, he will come to my room and save me. *roll eyes and faint*

I wish I have more time around. It's work again when the sun rises again tomorrow. *pout*

No comments: