Friday, January 02, 2009

damaged cargo bag in frankfurt

My cargo bag is damaged. One of the wheels is missing and the handle is coming off. And the most "wonderful" part is I will only be back in singapore next week. Am in frankfurt and going to new york during the weekend. What a first flight to start off the year. *don't worry yolene, everything will be okay! just stay positive! i keep reminding myself. =)*

Later we still have company new year lunch at the hotel restaurant. I thought it's already 2nd and they still hold some kind of lunch, trying to bond us together. Okay... Actually I shouldn't complain. Just sian 1/2 that my bag is broken and I have new york to go next. How to contain my shopping loot? Haha...

By the way, "even bliss can be a piece of art" entry is misleading. Haha... I don't have a new boyfriend. Thank you to the photographer who makes it looks like a blissful picture which is filled with love. It's a sign of strong friendship. =)

No comments: