Saturday, January 24, 2009



It was once again proven that caffeine doesn't work on me. I made myself a big cup of coffee after my dinner cum supper, took my time to remove my nail colours and repaint again cos I thought I need a fresh set of manicure for my london flight tomorrow. After I was done, I fell into deep sleep while waiting for my manicure to be fully dried up. It was a good 2 hours of power nap and I really needed that. I read from a magazine the other day. It said the glow from your face after a good night of undisturbed sleep is even more dewy and beautiful than the glow you have after you have good sex. Nod head and agree! *laugh*

The jarkata turn earlier on almost drained me out. You know sometimes I do HATE my job for certain reasons. Haha... But sometimes I do feel appreciated, from my passengers and fellow colleagues. The satisfaction is more than you ever need. When you know how to love people and when they actually feel your love and they love you back, that is more than enough. =)

One of my bosses from a flight asked me the other day, "eh yolene you got go for interview or not?" I replied, "huh"? And she said, "nor...interview la...promotion la..!" I laughed and said, "sister, your sister here not eligible yet lei..." She said, "oh, i thought you very senior already cos your work really very good." And she smiled. I smiled back and said, "thank hor! sometimes I worked till I wanna vomit blood can! haha.." And in my heart I was thinking I don't think I can even stay till promotion.
"maybe the lack of signs is a sign"

No comments: