Friday, January 30, 2009

music clinic friends





I still remember those days in Music Clinic... Met up with 2 of my those days singing classmates just now. It has been eons since I last seen them. I used to wonder and ponder why did I even join the school in the first place? I still remember I was dragged to the music workshop by a friend. I wasn't very interested initially, until I saw the performance of the 2 guys. =) There it went. I fell into the trap, and never got up since then. Haha..
It had been a wonderful phase in my life afterall. I met a couple of good friends there, the fun we had, the place that I met him, they were all nicely lined up for me and I didn't even realise until one fine day. God had arranged this chapther for me and it's called FATE. =)
Today, I am still glad that this chapter exists in my life storybook. =)

No comments: