Saturday, December 05, 2009

hearty afternoon



When a place is too big and we don't know where to start, a map comes in handy. We spent the whole afternoon inside Dubai Mall. Food, shopping, random ransack of shops, Starbucks coffee and cheesecake. Quite a hearty afternoon. :)

I am not an angel. A little spoilt, a little overwhelming at times. So you think you still like belle? ransack thoughts at gmt+4 when I woke up. =p

I am weird. I think I am in love with occasional bickering with certain people. But eh...maybe it shows some level of importance. If not why I even bother that level of engery? Ha. Madness. Okay...maybe keeping up with me and my temper isn't that easy after all. Ha.

Off to Turkey laterrrr!~ Gmt+2~

Catching some rest first.

Happy Sunday peeps!
Love. =)

No comments: