Thursday, December 03, 2009

Time is a magic

Am eating nasi lemak, home-made winter melon soup, home-made barley. Yummy, warm and tasty dinner at home. :)

Going to be away for 7days later. It's amusing that I know many people due to my job and there are many important people in my life, but yet it's so hard to find time to come together. We always say real good friends, true loved ones don't need you to see them every time that often, occassional phone calls, smses, msn, facebook will do the trick. But I like seeing them, talking to them, in persons. I may seem very independent, but somehow I think I need quite a bit of attention. HA. Please start rolling your eyes now. Ha. Yup, that's me. Phone calls, smses are important, the time spent together are equally important. Despite quality is always better than quantity, but somehow we have to agree that, feeling does fade over time, not only to the intimate ones but also to friends. Friends drifting apart, relationships turn bland and boring. Time is a magic. Really. You will get over things and people that you initially thought were impossible.

Sometimes you just lose things, lose people, lose feelings, lose relationships, without you realising it. So.... it's good to back track la! Make sure that everyone is served. *laugh*

No comments: