Friday, December 04, 2009

the journey to UAE

The queue at the terminal 3 crew check-in counter was the longest ever. It was until the entrance. I kept looking at my watch. I had only 10 minutes left. I felt like cutting queue. Telling some fellow colleagues up ahead that I was really pressed for time. But on a second thought, I thought everyone else could be rushing for time too, plus the queue was long enough to annoy and people smacked their foreheads.

Reporting was at 2140. I managed to check in at 2138. I never walked that fast before. Reached the briefing room at 2140 58 secs. Phew. I made it. Shake hands and smiled like angel. I was welcomed. Haha.

Had the most ridiculous group of middle eastern mums with their overly-pampered kids and maids in the premium class. The 7hours they gave us was hell. Mum asked me to wear socks for the son, excuse me, I am not your maid. Kids with no mannerism, maids who acted as if they were queens as well. Worst, the mums thought they were kings. Even other passengers were annoyed by the noise and the discomfort they had caused to everyone. Worse than indians. Sorry. I am that racists.

Everyone went to tap internet in the crew room once we checked in. All in uniforms, plugging in and out the cable and my this old laptop, the battery was a killer. It didn't work long. I brought my adaptor to the crew room, tapping internet while charging. Once tapped, I practically had to run back to my room in case the battery went off and the lappy shut down by itself. My friend had to run with me. Cos I carried my lappy while he carried his and held my adaptor. We were fast enough. Heh.

Was so tired. Had a pretty good rest but it never seemed enough. We had late lunch at silver eagle and I am pretty motivated to head to the gym later, since it's just on floor and 24hours operation, Hola~ =p

No comments: