Thursday, December 31, 2009

reflection



Sprained ankle, throat inflammation, and the stress from work have been pulling me down, adding some weights to my already tired-out body, mind and soul. But I suppose things will be good as the time goes. The new year is meant to be fruitful. =)

2009 has been a good year, in general. It marks the complete end of my relationship with someone who used to be very important to me. No more strings attached or left-over emotions. Had some qualities time with friends and loved ones. Made some wonderful friends, had some genuine relationships together. Work was smooth, quite. Money wasn't quite well spent though. I could have been a little more careful with my expenditures. Some time was wasted, missed opportunities and stuffs. But we all learn right?

Look forward to a greater year ahead. ;p

No comments: