Friday, January 01, 2010

first day

I start off the new year with an ultra sore throat, and it tags along with a sexy voice. Nevertheless, I have a strong feeling it's still going to be a great year. With lots of happy surprises, delicate success and true happiness. I am hopeful you see.... Hehe... =p

A friend smsed me earlier on this afternoon. He said one of his new year resolutions is to see me. *laugh* Been years since we last met, since poly days maybe? Or maybe not so far apart. I can't exactly remember. And I was always the harder one to meet. He claimed. Ha. Well... and it seems like it all depends on me to fulfil this resolution.
*grin*

Every year we set new year resolutions for ourselves and how often do we actually follow and fulfill the targets we set for ourselves? I am so guilty of that.

Life has been good so far, but definitely it can be better. I am still enjoying life up in the air. Though some of the days can be demoralising and unmotivated, I whine and complain and bitch about how shitty some colleagues or passengers can be, there are still wonderful people around and efforts put in are made worthwhile. In the new beginning, I hope I can be more patient with myself, as well as the people around me. A lot of things can paint a different picture if I could be patient and listen to what the other party has to say, before jumping into conclusion that, that is it.

I hope I can be in better control of my own finance. Stop spurring unnecessary money on unnecessary things and start a stronger saving plan for the future. It's for my own good la huh?

Get my ass moving more often and exercise more regularly! There is a strong need for me to get shapier and the best to shed some kilo off my body. Seriously, is there a faster way? Please don't tell me diet pills or slimming salons or ask me don't eat. Haha. Ok. I shall look forward to results.

Some people think I look icy-cold or dao when they don't know me. But frankly I can't help it. I look this way lei... I will try to be a little friendlier. In case if I don't smile or I look like I can kill you with my eyes, I am sorry but this is Yolene. Ha. Love her or hate her. ;p

No more time wasting. People and things don't wait for you. I keep reminding myself.

Appreciate and treasure the people around me. Don't lose them without knowing actually they are so important to me. Life is too unpredictable for you to realise things when it all becomes too late.

What else? Maybe I will add on to the bucket list as the days and thoughts come by.

I hope it has been a great start for all of you. It doesn't matter where you are now. It doesn't matter who you are with now. Somewhere, someone out there, at some part of the world is thinking of you. And God is kind. He has planned a wonderful year ahead for each and everyone of us. There maybe hiccups along the way. But bear in mind, it's always the obstacles that make us successful at the end of the day.

So...did you just love me a little more now than before? Or did you just kinda miss me already? Haha...

Happy New Year!

Love ya all! ~

No comments: