Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amour

Was still packing my running shoes and gym clothes into my bag, just clicked on the web, and realised there's no gym in the Paris hotel. I have to pay Eur15 per day to go to the gym opposite the hotel. What a shame.

The weekend that just past was peaceful. Attended Gerald and Michelle's solemnization, catch up a bit with the old friends. And it's back to reality again. Going Paris tonight, the city of Love. :) One day I must climb up the tower with my Love. It may seem a little over-rated but it somehow symbolises Love.

Someone just commented 2days ago, said I love to roam around. Yeah. I love roaming around, even for nothing, no purpose, no itinerary, sipping Starbucks, eating ice cream, enjoying the wonderful breeze and scene of the world, indulging the sights in front and far ahead of me.

Can't wait for roaming in Paris.

Amour~
=)

No comments: