Thursday, January 21, 2010

the morning note

Some people are really just meant to be friends, only. No matter how many possibilities you can link up with, there are bounds to be loopholes that you can't pretend you don't mind at all. Not so generous afterall, HA.

Well, on a lighter note, Frankfurt is cold but not snowing like last month. Was searching high & low for months over Europe for my LV Noe, and everywhere else seems to be out of stocks. Yesterday headed to town to help friend to get her bags, tried my luck at LV again, popped by, hoping they would give a nod of head and tell me the good news that, "yes we have Noe!", I was once disappointed again.

London end of the month, if it isn't going to be disrupted by my standby before that, I shall hunt down the LV stores again. Can't wait for London actually. :) I miss my strawberry scones and those English breakfasts, and most importantly, the musicals and the shopping.

Pork Knuckles and Beef Goulash soup, accompanied with German Riesling, quite a delicious way to end the evening yesterday. I wonder what's up for later?... =)

Off to the gym first.
Bye Bye loves.

No comments: