Thursday, January 07, 2010

evening

Still have an hour before the clinic reopens again. Was tidying and packing my room, and I gave up. Only managed to settle one corner. Too much mess and random things around. And I have no idea how to handle them. Till I figure out.

Got to do a Bangkok flight tomorrow evening. A favor for Jolynn so that she can go for her exam and a favor for myself also cos she is taking my standby on 10 and I can attend Michelle's solemnization in the afternoon. Quite perfect. Hehe... =p

In need of some movies therapy. I think I already miss out quite a few good shows. And to some people, I am sorry that I flew some of your aeroplanes. Unintentionally with some intentions, but I will try to make it up.

Ever feel disappointed at people or at events in your life? There was disappointment because there was hope. Even you know there's a chance of being set into disappointment, don't give up
the chance to be hopeful. I am still trying to be very positive. Haha...

Very often we say good friends, close ones, dearest ones, even if you don't see one another often, emails, sms, phone calls do the tricks as well. They compensate the missing time with one another. But then again, ever wonder, it's just not enough if you all never meet face to face. True?
Yeah...at least for me, I think it's.

Okay...time to get change, visit mr doctor and go for dinner.

I hope your evening is good.
I am thinking.

:)

No comments: