Tuesday, January 05, 2010

happy endorphins

They say exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And I totally agree! Just came back from the gym. Bumped into colleagues and friends all over. Crew room was just beside the gym and they were having a party down there. Drinking, dancing and making noises. Was running half-way and my crew came to disturb, increase the running speed tremendously on my machine. And after gym, was even dragged to drink with them. Down with flu and sore throat, plus I just exercised, efforts shouldn't be wasted huh? And yet people claimed alcohol is good for flu and sore throat? Ar...whatever.

Just had a cup of yogurt and a green apple. Feel pretty healthy still. Ready for a shower, tidy up the luggage, paint the nails, watch some drama and sleep. Ok..or maybe I should read. Hehe...

Good night!

No comments: