Tuesday, January 26, 2010

that biscuit tin

You know we always see old people from tv, keeping their money and valuables in rusty biscuit tins. We think it's silly but somehow or rather, maybe it just sets one's mentality that our important things and memories can be well-kept and looked after inside that metal piece.

I actually have one myself too. But mine is more cutie sweetie kind. I know you want to roll your eyes now. Haha. Anyway, it's actually a forever friends biscuit tin. I kept all my neo prints and love getty inside. Out of coincidence, I opened the tin which I haven't touch for years just now. In just split moments, I retrieved so many past memories that I actually forgotten, and people whom I had accidentally forgotten. People who were once so close, how can I don't remember?

And some random condoms with the Japanese cat figuring prints. Duh... Don't ask me how they got there. And I am equally puzzled why such stuffs are in my drawer, stuffed inside my forever friends biscuit tin for years. I am not that kinky. Haha...

So, do you have an old rusty biscuit tin that you kept all your memories as well? Maybe you can start having one. Years down the road when you open it, you may discover some surprises.

:p

No comments: