Monday, December 07, 2009

@ Istanbul

I ordered American Breakfast for Dinner, (yup, since it's 24hours all round the clock and breakfast is yummy & tasty isn't it...=p), my stomach almost burst. Someone said he wishes I will grow from Abercrombie size 0 to Abercrombie size 10. That will be his Xmas's wish for the year. Such a nice and wonderful friend I have. Gave me his only wish. Bloody hell.

And someone said during work just now... "yolene you damn M.F. lei...." I was like what the hell, scold me vulgarities.. he said...M.F. = Man Fan.
*diao* *laugh~*Thank you very much lei. And people could actually call from door to door to ask if I was having earache....cos he claimed all of them were talking about how "M.F." I was at the back of the galley.

Haha...
Belle @ Istanbul.

No comments: