Wednesday, December 02, 2009

impressions

Osaka was nice and cosy. The people I were with, were great company. Ramen, strawberry shortcake ice cream, sushi. Drools~ =p

Going Osaka again next weekend, and am still looking forward to it. Going to be away for 7days to the middle eastern region tomorrow. Am looking into some self-improvement moments like heading to the gym, reading books, do some soul-searching and stuffs. Haha... Should be wonderful. *beams*

Was reading a quote that someone wrote..."You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel."
True isn't it?
Quite impressive and I kind of like it.

You know we always have impressions of people. Some make greater impressions than others. Just when I want to perceive a good impression about certain people, I heard things and rumours which totally go against my idea. I am in no position to judge, and I thought I want to believe what I see and feel, but somehow some stuffs are just....ermmm...fishy? Maybe. It triggers me to think perhaps the sudden rush that I thought I have was temporary and it wasn't real. It was just a moment of fascinating. Haha. Oh well, rock and roll la.... That's life. Hehe... At times we just need phases like these to help us to realise and appreciate the genuine ones around us. But very often, being a little bit superficial, I tend to overlook. We all learn, right?

No comments: