Thursday, March 25, 2010

Arteastiq



Went hightea with the girls at Arteastiq that day. It was a very cosy & girly cafe , accompanied with classic english ambience, quite a perfect place to go with your girlfriends for some girlish gathering. However, I think...perhaps your man will like it as well, cos you like it ma, so he has to like it lor. Haha... so bring him one day. Hehe...

Check out their website, http://www.arteastiq.com/ and then fall in love with it! =p

Was back to training centre for SEP these 2days. Was so tired and that I almost could have fallen asleep at every corner. And the only thing to keep me awake was facebooking and msning in class. Haha.
I don't know how am I going to tie my hair later. It barely can tie up now. I want to grow my hair, so that I can have pong pong hair again. =p

Hmm....what else? Hmmm.... Oh I think guys nowadays are so much more sensitive than girls huh? Was in class and a friend messaged to ask if I wanted to have dinner together. Just because I didn't reply immediately, he claimed I was being attitude. Or could it have be really me?

Flaring up at the slightest matter, getting upset over things and people just because I thought they didn't meet my expectations, dealing with sensitive new age guys and the list goes on. I was looking and browsing through those evidences of the past, and they made me miss how everything was actually used to be. We were all admiring and appreciating one another's good sides and not blaming one another just because we didn't get the care and concern we wanted. Not that things have changed so dramatically now, not that people have changed so dramatically now, is it because we just don't know how to get along with one another anymore? And then to decide, "cannot get along ar...forget it, move on and never look back."

Moving on, and yet we still like to peep and secretly hope for some unexpected miracles.

No comments: