Saturday, March 06, 2010

BK Craze:)


Dragged myself out of the bed at 10ish in the morning, pour the cereal I bought from Christchurch in a big bowl, open the fridge, see no milk, I use soya milk instead. Scoping, munching with my half-open eyes. Showered and got my wheels moving to Pomo Centre. Spent 2hours plus there, watching some old hongkong series they were playing on their dvd player. And now, I have a fresh new set of nails. ;p

Was so hungry after the nails thingy and I so craved for Burger King okay. (don't ask me why. I just want to have a burger from Burger King. unusual craving. ha..) Knowing Mr Chua was in town, but I was late by that split second. People already "dabao" and just hop into a cab heading home, for flight later when I returned the call. He almost burst my phone while I was doing my nails and just when I was done and needed someone to eat Burger King with me, he's gone. *smack forehead*

Couldn't find Burger King near my place. I settled for Mac instead. Happy still. So much so for the little craving. =)

No comments: