Sunday, March 21, 2010

yolene-ish

Was having this casual meaningless conversation with a colleague at work earlier on. And then now, he just sent me a msg through WhatsApp, talking about the same topic again!

"honestly, you don't have the mistress look,but really got the high maintenance look lor. my 2cents worth."

*smack forehead*

ROLL EYES.

2days ago at another work trip, the set of colleagues thought I look the most bitchy of all.

Well, well, maybe it's really me la.

Some people think I don't eat at hawker centres, only dine at high-class restaurants and hotels.

Some people think I have many LV, Prada, Miu Miu and Chanel.

Some people think I have plenty of money to spend, either from my dad or their classic illusion of "yolene has a super rich and handsome boyfriend who can buy her whatever she wants."

Some people think I look (am) aloof and arrogant as if I own the world. And I don't give a damn to those unnecessary people and things around me.

And worst of all, some people even think I don't deserve to be nice to at all, just because they think I didn't treat others well. I am stuck up and as usual, like what many others commented, "yolene is super hard to please lor...."

We always choose to remember the unhappy incidents, but always forget about the kindness that people give us, and those happy occasions.
What to do? We are all human beings. Nice things are harder to remember. I so agree, cos I always remember the evil and nasty sides of people. *laugh*

I don't bother anymore. One day, or some day, someone of a greater worth will come along. Someone who doesn't need me to pretend to be someone I am not. Someone who likes me, just become I am that yolene-ish. Haha... ;p

No comments: