Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mr Teddy



Would you adopt me, please?
Mr Teddy, said. ;p

Home after 8days. Was crazily tired. Maybe I am old and fat already. This kind of lifestyle can kill me someday. Though, as much as I really love it.

A course to attend tomorrow.
I can't wait for 5.30pm, for it to be over. Ha.

You know it's so strange having to flip through albums and albums, recalling past memories, and then to begin wondering to oneself if there was love in the first place? I know it's so unnecessary but there are just times when you want to question the uncertainty. But probably now the answer isn't important anymore. Because, it's not going to make any difference. Hee. :)

I try diverting my attention to other stuffs and people in my life. And just when I thought that diversion is possible and maybe comfortable, people disappoint me or rather perhaps it's not they disappoint me, it could be me who just don't understand why certain things or certain relationships turn out in a certain dimension that probably I can't bring myself to accept.

Maybe the liking just isn't enough.
Maybe the love just isn't enough.
Maybe it's the wrong timing.
Maybe the expectations are way beyond the abilities.
Maybe it just doesn't mean to be in the first place.

And then to speculate why the hell do we still want to prove things wrong, and continue indulging in those little tiny hopes that may surface from those loopholes, secretly wishing some miracles do happen and piece every bits together to form a picture together?

Anyway, do you understand what I am writing? I am getting a little confused myself here. Haha...

Don't worry. I am perfectly fine and happy. Just that at some point of times, I get emotionally carried away and I wish I could hear from you, or maybe you, or probably even you and you.

Okay good night!

No comments: