Wednesday, March 10, 2010

night trail in sfo

Met the good friend last night. He drove me to a random japanese restaurant for dinner, then he brought to this night trail walk with him. It was dark, walking along the grasses and bushes, he got his mini torchlight to lighten the path as we walked. It was cold, mad darkness, you heard birds crying, the unusual serenity of the surrounding, the dark under tunnel which I thought no one would actually go there at this hour cos you wouldn't be able to see a single thing without a torchlight, and to my frankly, I was pretty scared. Haha. But I had his strong arms to guide me along the long and hypothetical path, to another amazing place he was bringing me to. =)

The view was bewildering. I saw the Golden Gate Bridge from another side of the island. I witnessed the calm and the astonishing night view of California. And at the other end of the bridge, it's San Antonio. I would so loveeeee to visit that city one day.

Actually I have more to write about, but I gotta run to prepare for work. Going back to Seoul in a while. Till I reach Seoul, I promise. ;p











No comments: