Sunday, September 05, 2010

coping well

Back from Frankfurt this morning and I am off to London next morning again. Work is packed, but I am coping well. Trying very much to keep myself healthy by drinking more water, taking more vegetables and fruits, vitamin C and not forgetting my gym regime and my precious deprived beauty sleep. Kind of looking forward to the off days and short flight after London. It's just time for a break in between. :p

Been having weird dreams. Like really WEIRD dreams. Dreams that aren't supposed to belong to me but I kept dreaming about them. Am I actually been thinking about it all along in the another part of me? Images that haunted and they all just seemed like yesterday. Seriously, I don't understand. It's just....WEIRD.

Have been raining badly since morning but I am perspiring like I am in a sauna. Going for another shower then head myself to bed. Long tiring day ahead tomorrow. Will be back on Thursday afternoon. So, take care all~ =)

No comments: