Saturday, September 04, 2010

stress and time management

I have just came to a different realisation all of a sudden, that many people have poor stress and time management, and more often or not, including myself. But YET, I get very turned-off when I witness people sinking into the pool of stress and frustration, and indirectly affected and messed up the whole planned time tables of theirs. Maybe people just take things for granted. Maybe people just can't be bothered. Maybe they just can't weigh the importance.

HA. It so seems like a whole new aspect of enlightenment. Lol. I am throwing away any unnecessary stress and thoughts that are bothering me. I am getting old and lazy nowadays. Too much stress will cause wrinkles and lines on my face. Maybe by then SKII can't even save me. Haha.. As for time, don't you think god is fair actually? He gives the same 24hours a day to everyone. Just that all of us have different agendas and different issues to handle everyday. I was on the treadmill just now, listening to my music, pacing my steps and it just suddenly brought to me that 30minutes away from everything, just concentrating on finishing my jog is so fulfilling. And it always seems after some exercises, I have a clearer mind. I am no longer angry at people who upset me. I am no longer hurt by people who have hurt me. Instead of all the negative feelings, why not I deviate them to things and people who will bring me positive feelings?

You see, I feel even greater writing this entry. I am smiling. =) All of a sudden, nothing else matters anymore. People can choose to leave. People can choose to stay. I won't accommodate and I won't allow myself to jeopardise further. It's enough. :)

Yolene deserves better. :)

Yay! Haha..

No comments: