Monday, September 13, 2010

Laze in Mumbai

Had breakfast earlier on at the hotel's restaurant. And here I am almost dozing off, for the umpteen times while reading my book. Leaving Mumbai tonight. Still have some time left to laze, which is good for a bum like me. Hehe. Bumped into friends, worked with acquaintances whom I have never met for quite long, everyone has a house or rather enough money to buy a house. I want my own place too. Suddenly it all seems a house is such a wiser investment than the yearly depreciating car. Ditch the car? But I can't help having 2nd thoughts. Haha. I am such a fickle. In matters in life, in stuffs I need to deal with, in decisions I have to make, in all my personal relationships with people.

He said....stop buying all the BIG brands yolene!

I smiled, guilty and said..."orh". :p

No comments: