Wednesday, September 29, 2010

solemn

I was having this msn conversation with a long time no see friend from school days....
And it went....

JaSoN says:
unfounded rumour

*princess belle* says:
we so long nv meet
still can hear rumour abt me

JaSoN says:
i wanted to meet....
i even cut my hair
style nicely
wear my best shirt
but someone told me she is tired

*princess belle* says:
dont rubbish la you
haha
but really...
has been so many yrs

JaSoN says:
really

I miss school days, like seriously. (:

I had a short work trip to sydney, came back, slept like a pig, eat like a glutton, but I managed to catch up a tiny bit with friends, spreading my love and care around. *laugh*
Been busy, flying and flying, if not sleeping and sleeping, eating and eating, I feel very mentally and physically drained actually. I don't know where to begin to make changes, I have no idea what else do I expect out from myself and others. If life is a game, how many chances do we get to game over?
It has been a long while. It's time to stop walking alone, somehow. It's good to be independent, but it's almost time to learn to rely on somebody. I hearsay from a good friend say so. I so agree. Hehe..

Have a blessed life everyone. No matter what path you have chosen, just remember it's always a faith created, and you have a fate following you. =)

Cheers,love.

No comments: