Friday, February 25, 2011

completes me

Many people and YOU always say my entries are very ambiguous. Many of the times it seems like I am referring to a particular someone, and yet I go one big round telling story, but the someone still remains unknown. That is me Yolene Peh. You either love her or you hate her. There is no in between. Haha... =p

On a lighter note, I have met the guy who completes the current me. 3 years of friendship which went through more ups and downs than any other friends together, and only blossomed 2 months ago. You see how much time we have wasted. He was always there but I couldn't see him. He tolerated my nonsense and bad-temper. He never gave up on me even when I almost gave up on myself. He was one of my best friends, and he still is, and always will be. Just that now, love has came in, and it has brought him to a higher importance in my life. :)

And for YOU, I wasn't worried and scared about opening up our new status. I was just being skeptical about how everything is going to work. But now, I want to tell everyone that you are the man of my happy life now. =)


No comments: