Saturday, February 26, 2011

to realise...

I wanted to take a short nap (apparently) after dinner last night before heading out for supper with besties. Who knows, it was 8hours later when I woke up! Alarm didn't wake me up, 147 whatsapps messages (the group chat thing, i somehow hate it because the messages will keep coming in even if it wasn't you talking but you are still in the same group), numerous missed calls, and I still slept like a pig. I seriously want to ROAR to myself. Wasted the Friday night away. *sigh* But.... I am so looking forward to next Friday already. Hehe... :p

I had a really long and tiring day at work and it practically drained out all my energy, plus I never slept at all the night before. I am superwoman no more. Getting old and body aching all over, after a sleepless night and a hard day at work. Just hanged up a phone call with a friend, mummy is back from morning's jog, the birds on the trees start chipping, the sky is turning to blue, I am hungry actually, but I guess it's more advisable that I go back to sleep.

I was just thinking, I remember talking about the superstar and the ordinary thingy. And now I realise I was so stupid. The superstar will not shine forever, but I love how the ordinary glows in its own beauty, and how mesmerizing it is in its own shell. And then to realise actually ordinary isn't that ordinary after all. It gives me simple happiness that triggers and still lingers, but most importantly, I find myself getting greedier and keep wanting for more. No limelight, no superstar fame but yet I like it more.

I remember saying I miss being crazily in love, and someone says he doesn't know how to make it up to me for that. I guess it has came back for me now. I have fallen for the ordinary. The ordinary who isn't that ordinary. The ordinary who shines more than the superstar. The ordinary whom my life can't live without now. I only just realised it, and hoping it isn't too late.

No comments: