Saturday, February 19, 2011

Paris.

Paris. Basilica Sacre Coeur. Eiffel Tower. Champs Elysees. These words conjure up word images in the heads of thousands of folks who've seen the pictures in glossy magazines, watched the documentaries, and dream of one day visiting Paris.

When I visit the Sacre Coeur, my heart skips a beat when I see this glorious church on a hill atop Montmartre, with winding cobblestoned streets weaving around the hill all the way to the bottom where the textile and fabric district is.

No Chanel. No Miu Miu. No Balenciaga, No LV, but full of accomplishment that I didn't get from my previous Paris trips.
And of course the man who has been taking good care of me for the past few days.
I am quite a cynical person.
I do not know how formulas derive. I do not know how theories and answers explain. I do not know how feelings come together and form many other kinds of feelings. I have an attitude that not many people can tolerate. And yet, love still comes to me. For real or for not, I am still skeptical. Thank you all for the blessings of my current life.

=)

No comments: