Monday, February 28, 2011

a tad emotional

Nothing beats seeing the loved one after work, eating supper, playing with the swings, enjoying the sea breeze and watching aeroplanes, together. :)

But I get a tad emotional lately. Getting upset over unnecessary stuffs, and getting overly excited and happy over the slightest thing. I thought I just sounded agitated and pissed off over the phone. Made me feel like a spoilt princess throwing tantrums. Why am I so uptight about stuffs? Maybe some things are too good to be true and it kind of suppress me. I could do better.

Don't know since when, and when did it all start, that I actually care so much about the new relationship in my life. I pray for guidance and enlightenment from god. I will strive to be a better person.

Thank you.

No comments: