Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The overwhelming encounter.

I never fancy Auckland. The timing is totally off for me, and the work load is tiring. But this time it just somehow felt different. I thought I would never feel this way. I always thought being loved more is more fortunate, and this kind of blessing usually lasts longer. And when I begin to feel more attached and emotionally involved, I always have this negative feeling that the happiness will become short-termed. God will take the blessing away from me. It happened like a few times to me before. Every time when I really like something and fall for it, somehow some events have to happen to take it away from me. People may think all these are unnecessary thoughts and worries. But I am pessimistic. I fear the feeling of having strong feeling for something, owning it, and then losing it. So the best solution? To be less hopeful, maybe.

:)




No comments: