Wednesday, February 01, 2006

CNY gathering

Yesterday april, her bf & yeun came my house. They didn't stay long cos I got to go out shortly after they arrived at my place. Nevertheless, the short session was still quite fun. Munching on cny's goodies, catching up with one another & taking some pictures together.

After that, april's bf drove me to my friend's house. Actually it was my primary school classmates cny's gathering at qunjie's place. Quite a lot of people went. We stayed at his house for awhile, played cards, ate sushi made by his mum & then we headed to a nearby coffee shop for dinner at 9pm. Actually we intended to "lao yu sheng" after dinner but we were too full to eat anymore so in the end we gave up the idea. =p

Then we proceeded to qunjie's house void-deck to talk. He went up to his house to bring drinks down & we just hanged around to talk. I think we stayed till 1plus am before we all left for home. There were so much things to talk & catch up with. My primary school's class there were really a lot more guys than girls & yesterday our common topic still revolved around boy-girl relationship. I feel that when opposite sex discuss about this kind of topic, you will tend to understand more about how opposite sex really think & you get different answers & opinions from them. It's kind of different as compared when you discuss the same topic with the same sex people.

Anyway, it's really a wonderful feeling to be still in touch with so many primary school pals & I hope it'll still continue. =)

& I went to work today & I couldn't stop yawning my way through my work. Almost dozed off man. Haha.

Itinerary for tmr probably will be gym in the morning (hopefully), lunch at home, ktv & dinner with friends. I miss singing so much! I can't wait to go back to vocal class next week!!

No comments: