Sunday, February 05, 2006

Why blog?

Sometimes I do wonder if people still read my blog. Do my bloggers friends ever ponder for theirs too?

Blog is like a personal online diary for us to rave & rant about our life & happenings but yet we want to share & let others to read it. Imagine if you have a real hand-written diary book, will you still let others to read it? I doubt I will. It's kind of contradicting, isn't it? Hmmm.

Sometimes I also do wonder why do I bother to blog that often when my life is not as happening as xiaxue & dawn yeo. They have so many different interesting stories to tell & share whereas mine are mostly plain & dull.

Raining cats & dogs now, such a nice weather to tuck myself in my cosy bed & I really don't feel like going to school tmr. I really hope I can clear all the modules by the end of this semester & then I'll be able to wave goodbye to the school forever. Gee.

Daddy getting a new car. Not for me but for himself. I doubt he will ever buy me one. He always asks me to work & buy it myself next time. Ahhh..... Okay la. If I get a good-paying job.

I can't believe that I'm turning 22 soon. I thought I just threw my 21st party only. Time really flies man. But I'm going to tell people that I'm 18 every year! Hahaha. Okay la. Maybe to be more realistic, 21 every year! Hehehe. Anyway, my birthday only comes once every 4 years so I have a reason to say I'm only 1 year older every 4 years. =p

you are my benchmark. =p

No comments: