Friday, February 17, 2006

Mixed Feelings

Having some complicated & mixed feelings over a few stuffs.

I think.....I may have lost.

Ok. Or maybe not yet.

I really don't know.

Don't wanna think but can't help it sometimes.

Then.....

A pack of lies is what I have again & again after a few years of close friendship.

It makes me realised even deeper that things are always changing & nothing is guaranteed to be forever & we can't always take things for granted. I may have a few close & good friends now but who knows maybe 5 or 10 years down the road we won't even bother about one another.

We never know what will be happening every tomorrow or what every tomorrow will become into. I am trying to live everyday like a new beginning, treasuring the people & things around me. Frankly, it's definitely easier to be said than to be done because we are all human-beings. Sometimes we only regret or learn our lessons after things happened.

Anyway, I think we shall all try. Treat everyday as a new lease of life, grab good opportunities that come along & fight for our own happiness. Like what some others have said: " Happiness is a choice." So the choice is ours.

Good night!

No comments: