Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What's wrong?

Don't know what's wrong with the tags & codings of my new template. When it's being viewed in mozilla, it's okay. But when it's being viewed in internet explorer, the paragrahing of the entries are all gone. Weird manz. Without paragraphs, each entry is like a whole chuck of words. Probably it's the setting or something i guess. Was trying to solve the problem but now I think I give up already.

Got a box of nice but sinful chocolates from a friend yesterday. Then another someone asked if I already have a date on valentine's day, if not he would like to date me. Lol. Some guys are really funny manz, I feel. So long never contact already & they suddenly contact you & try to be very nice & friendly to you. Desperate for girlfriends? Likely. I don't know. Can't be bothered too. =p

Haiyo, always the wrong person. ;p

No comments: