Thursday, February 09, 2006

Craving solved.

Have been craving for oysters mee sua & xxl crispy chicken since yesterday. I finally had them for lunch just now & I finished all by myself! Hee. *satisfied*

Bought the food from taiwan shilin street snacks. Actually there's a similar store at plaza singapura basement two selling these kind of taiwan localities as well. Tried the xxl crispy chicken from there before. It tastes sweeter though but it's really not bad too.

I still can't solve my template's problem. Grrrr. Maybe I shall wait till I change a new skin again. *roll eyes*

No school & work today. But projects & tests are really piling up & I really don't know where to start from.

Am on some medication. Making me feeling more sleepy & all. Hope I can finish the medicine soon. Six more days to go manz. Counting down. Heh. =p

Maybe going singing with my primary school people tmr. Finally saturday is approaching! *grin*

I feel like shopping now lei. My shopping urge is back again. ;p

No comments: